Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth. Ideal for tops, trousers, and dresses with fullness.
This fabric has a 3m repeat, please note if you order a sample it will only show a certain part of the pattern and not the whole pattern. It is only produced in 5m pieces, if you require more than 5m it will not be sent as a continuous piece.
- 118cm wide.
- 100% organic cotton. GOTS certified.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running, however Indigo will continue to get lighter over time as it will never truly fix.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 13.
Indigo Hopscotch is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, and Saltmarsh.