A light weight soft indigo cotton with an embroidered and beaded spot.
Indigo Pearl is suitable for tops, dresses and skirts with fullness.
- 112cm wide.
- 2.6oz, 89gsm.
- 100% cotton.
- Spot diamiter - 2cm.
- Please note: Indian hand-made cloths are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- This particular cloth has white pressure marks from the embrodery, these will dissapear when washing.
- This fabric is hand dyed. For the couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will fix the dye to prevent it from running.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 11.
Indigo Pearl is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.