Unique hand block from Jaipur. In black, ecru and tomato red.
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- 110cm wide.
- This fabric is hand dyed. For the couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will fix the dye to prevent it from running.
- Hand-printed cloths can sometimes be susceptible to some irregularities in the print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 000.