Best quality dry oilskin made in the UK.
A nicotine brown. This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won't come through to the other side either. Our softest most malleable oilskin yet, ideal for jackets, coats and bag making.
- 146cm wide.
- 8.8oz, 299gsm.
- 80% flax, 20% cotton.
- Country of origin; UK.
- Treated with an emulsified wax. This binds a wax-based product with water to give a non-oily finish. The solutions are heat-processed into the cloth for a longer lasting finish and higher performance. The finish is vegan.
- This material can be washed by hand, but it would need re-proofing and the surface does change, so it is best to avoid any washing if you can.
- Cool iron only or finger press.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 851.
Samples pictured are the Foreman jacket and the Workaday apron.
All our oilskins are sent folded unless otherwise requested. There is an additional charge for oilskin orders to be sent rolled. Please see our FAQ section for details.