Chunky French ribbing with a knitted fold down the middle, perfect for cuffs and sweatshirts.
- Petrol grey/blue.
- Length 105cm's.
- Width 16.5cm's. (picture shows rib pressed in half).
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- Country of origin; France.
- The dyes used are Oeko-Tex certified.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, do not tumble dry. Iron on a low temperature.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
Please note these are cut strips, you cannot buy them by the metre.
We have designed these ribs to be used in conjunction with our Fielder, Sidney, TN31 Parka and Men's Tee Shirt patterns. You could also use them for neckline ribbing and cuffing for classic sweatshirts.