From The Collection
Availability: out-of-stock coming-soon
In this 3 session class you’ll be able to bring along any Merchant & Mills project to work on under the careful eye and teaching of our head pattern developer Chrissy.
Chrissy has worked on all our patterns and has a hefty amount of sewing knowledge to share. You can bring some things to start on, or perhaps some unfinished projects that you need help with. It’s an ideal opportunity to work on something slightly outside your comfort zone as you’ll have her on hand. Absorb her expertise!
We ask that you only work on Merchant & Mills patterns.
What is included in your class:
- Machine threads.
- All allowance of £50 to spend on fabric in the shop on the day.
- A pattern of your choice.
- Lunch on all days.
- A Bernina sewing machine and overlocker. We ask that you don’t bring your own sewing machine please.
- 10% discount in the Rye shop for the duration of your class.
- Plentiful supply of tea/coffee and small snacks.
- A Merchant & Mills notebook and pencil.
- All relevant Merchant & Mills tools and notions.
OUT OF STOCK
Our courses are non refundable unless we have a reserve list, and we can fill your space.
We reserve the right to cancel the class giving you a two weeks notice. You will receive a full refund if your class is cancelled.