Make the Thelma
Level – Advanced
The Thelma is your classic boilersuit, insanely comfortable but put together. It is an advanced pattern as there are many steps, many of which require confident and precision stitching.
Essentially the top half is classic shirt with a concealed button placket, with roomy straight leg trousers attached. Two garments in one!
What is included in your class:
- Lunch on all days.
- Fabric – see fabric requirements for more info.
- Thelma pattern.
- Machine threads.
- A Bernina sewing machine and overlocker. We ask that you don’t bring your own sewing machine please.
- 10% discount in the Rye shop for the duration of your class.
- Plentiful supply of tea/coffee and small snacks.
- A Merchant & Mills notebook and pencil.
- All relevant Merchant & Mills tools and notions.
We require you to cut out the paper pattern and your fabric prior to attending the course. After booking your place, we will contact you to arrange your fabric choice so that we can send the pattern and your chosen fabric to you for you to prepare it in time for the course. This will give you more sewing time in the class!
We offer a payment plan of 4 x £100 payments for this class. Please email [email protected] to reserve a place and set this up.
Fabric and all relevant notions are included in the class.
You can choose from any of our cotton sanded twills or denims which are 8oz and under. These fabrics are ideal for the boilersuit as they take top stitching well and are nice and stable. Upon booking we will send you swatches to choose from, then your fabric will be sent to you for pre washing.
OUT OF STOCK
- Our courses are non refundable or transferable unless we have a reserve list, and we can fill your space.
- We reserve the right to cancel the class giving you a two weeks notice. You will receive a full refund if your class is cancelled.
- 10% discount can not be used for purchases of future classes.