10oz Bell Green£16.00/metre
Mid-heavy weight cotton denim. 10oz/340gsm. 151cm wide. 100% cotton, no stretch. An unusual mid green shade.
Great for interiors, bags, jackets, aprons and of course our Heroine jeans! Made in Italy.
Bell Green is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Haremere coat.
We recommend pre washing your denim before sewing. Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight denim into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases in the denim, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn’t have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your denim on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your denim in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the denim already wet.
- If you can break up your denim fabric into half this will help.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop ironing whilst still damp will help.
- Do not tumble dry.
When you have made the garment we would recommend washing it inside out.
This is an overstock fabric. Overstock fabric is excess fabric from fashion designers, movie sets, and fabric mills that is no longer needed for the job it was originally intended for. It is not re order able, so when it’s gone, it’s really gone.