Ahoy Jacquard Cotton 5M Piece£97.50/metre
Availability: out-of-stock coming-soon
A mid marine blue. This layered cotton has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel.
This listing is for 5M piece. You receive a discounted price of £19.50/M by buying 5M. If you would like 10M’s please enter 2 in the quantity box and you will be sent 2 x 5M pieces.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton. If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags.
We have 7 colours in this range. You can see these by clicking on alternative fabrics.
- 100% cotton.
- 120cm wide.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- There may be some white slubs throughout the cloth, these are not flaws.
- This is only produced in 5m pieces, if you order over 5m’s it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.