*Limited stock, this product is being discontinued*
A Japanese soft denim twill. Very similar to ‘Rainbow Denim’ but without the coloured flecks.
This is a thick but soft denim so would be good for jackets and overshirts, and winter weight trousers. It would be ideal for our Ottoline jacket.
- 112cm wide, 425gsm or 12.5oz.
- 100% cotton
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
We recommend pre washing your cloth before sewing. Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight cloth into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases in the denim, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn’t have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your cloth on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your cloth in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the cloth already wet.
- If you can break up your fabric into half this will help.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop ironing whilst still damp will help.
- Do not tumble dry.
When you have made the garment we would recommend washing it inside out.
- Please enter at least 0.5m