European laundered linen/cotton, tumbled at the mill for softness. Soft tiny dog tooth linen with a great weight and wobble to it.
This linen blend is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Frontier Grey can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, tops, loose fitting trousers and even slouchy jackets. The cotton content makes it slightly easier to work with than 100% linen.
We have 6 colours in our Frontier range to see these please click on ‘alternative fabrics’.
Frontier Grey is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Curlew and Saltmarsh.
- 52% linen, 48% cotton
- 143cm wide, 225gsm or 6.5oz.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.