Organic Daisy Grey12.00/metre
Unique hand block from Jaipur.
- 110cm wide.
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- This fabric is hand dyed. For the couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will fix the dye to prevent it from running.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 299.
The background of this fabric has an almost muddy like finish, please order a sample if you are unsure.
Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Daisy Grey is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, and Saltmarsh.
- Please enter at least 0.5m