Indigo Pond Life12.00/metre
Unique hand block from Jaipur.
- 110cm wide.
- Blue spot – 18mm
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- This fabric is indigo dyed.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running, however Indigo will continue to get lighter over time as it will never truly fix.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- If you would like to order a sample of this cloth, please click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 13.
Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Indigo Pond Life is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, and Saltmarsh.
- Please enter at least 0.5m