Organic Itsy Ditsy£8.00/metre
A unique hand block from Jaipur. A sandy base with a small flower print in black and tomato red.
Itsy Ditsy is suitable for tops, loose fitting trousers and shorts, and dresses and skirts with fullness.
- 117cm wide.
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- Icon size: 0.5mm x 12mm
- Please note: Indian hand-printed cloths are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- This fabric is hand dyed. For the couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will fix the dye to prevent it from running.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
Itsy Ditsy is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron,Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth. Daisy Grey is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, and Saltmarsh.