*Limited stock, this product is being discontinued*
Unique hand block print from Jaipur. This is a canvas weight cotton, so would be suitable for jackets, cushions, bags etc.
- 110cm wide.
- 100% cotton.
- Our block printed cloths are printed by hand using traditional techniques and coloured with natural dyes. They will never be perfectly printed like a digital printed cloth, but we find this part of their charm.
- We recommend for the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye. We find the block prints get softer with each wash and wear very well.
- If you would like to order a sample of this cloth, please click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 802.
Klee Blue is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Haremere.
- Please enter at least 0.5m