Organic Monsoon Daisy12.00/metre
A unique hand block from Jaipur.
- 115cm wide.
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- This fabric is indigo dyed.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running, however Indigo will continue to get lighter over time as it will never truly fix.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 38.
The brighter sister to ‘Daisy Grey’. Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Monsoon Daisy is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, and Saltmarsh.
- Please enter at least 0.5m