Warm white indian cotton with blue check and navy bows and dashes. This is quite gauzy so mainly suitable for tops, or skirts and dresses with fullness.
Jamdani is fine muslin cotton with small geometric motifs, it’s a highly skilled weaving technique that has been practiced in India for centuries. This cloth comes alive once washed, it gets much softer and has a beautiful slub and texture.
- 120cm wide.
- 100% cotton.
- Bow detail – 2cm.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- If you would like to order a sample of this cloth, please click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All: 414
Azores is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.