A sky blue blue and off white stripe. This is a soft, light-weight cotton which would make a lovely shirt. If you were making a dress you’d want to pick a pattern with some fullness, or line it. Perfect for tops, shirts, pyjamas, and lightweight breezy curtains.
- 118cm wide.
- 100% cotton.
- Pattern repeat – 2.6cm.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- If you would like to order a sample of this cloth, please click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All: 802
Cloud Stripe is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.