OUT OF STOCK
Charcoal and orange check on a warm white background. This is fairly sheer so you’d need to wear something underneath if you were making clothing. It is fairly crispy, but will soften with washing.
- 118cm wide.
- 100% summer weight cotton.
- Check repeat – 3.5cm.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- If you would like to order a sample of this cloth, please click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 802.
Jaffa is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
Katie is wearing the Ellsworth shirt in a size 8.
- Please enter at least 0.5m