Mid weight laundered linen in a deep indigo purple and brown weave.
This is a cross weave linen which gives it a beautiful surface texture, you could use this for dresses, tops and trousers that need a little structure or for a lighter weight jacket. This fabric also comes in a mustard shade called ‘Souk’.
Indian Ink is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Saltmarsh, Bantam, Strides, and Haremere.
It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
- 100% linen
- 150cm wide, 200gsm or 5.90z
- 225gsm or 6.5oz
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.
- Please enter at least 0.5m