Stripey warm brown and charcoal linen stripe. Beautifully subtle. Goes well with Binoche!
Suitable for dresses, tops, trousers and lighter wight slouchy jackets.
Isherwood is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Saltmarsh, Bantam, Strides, and Haremere.
It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
- 100% linen
- 152cm wide
- 225gsm or 6.5oz
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.
- Please enter at least 0.5m