Tencel Twill 350 Peggy Yellow£16.50/metre
This 350 Tencel has a soft deep twill, a beautiful drape and the colours have a matte finish. We think this 350 Tencel range is a great winter alternative to wool. ‘350’ refers to the weight of the cloth – 350gsm. Our other Tencel twill is 180gsm for comparison.
To see which of our patterns we suggest for this cloth click on ‘Suitable Patterns.’
Tencel is made from wood pulp that’s harvested from tree farms that are sustainably managed and traceable. The fiber production itself is more eco-friendly than cotton production due to its’ closed-loop process. This means that up to 99% of the water and solvents used are recycled and reused.
We have 9 colours in this range, you can see these by clicking on the ‘alternative fabrics’ tab.
- 100% Tencel
- 150cm wide
- Wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle, with a low spin setting, using non bio detergent. Do not tumble.
- If you can submerge the fabric in water before washing to prevent any white lines from appearing.
- If you are using this cloth for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This tencel is Oeko-Tex certified.
- Made in Turkey.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.
- Please enter at least 0.5m