European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven. Lemon Jazz is a lime yellow and natural linen stripe
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Lemon Jazz is suitable for dresses, tops, skirts, loose trousers, and slouchy jackets.
- 100% linen
- 150cm wide, 200gsm or 5.9oz
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.