European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness. Famille is a warm copper and navy.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Famille can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, skirts, tops, and loose fitting trousers.
- 100% linen
- 143cm wide, 200gsm or 5.9oz.
- Check repeat 2.5cm
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Please enter at least 0.5m