European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Homely is a double gauze linen, a cool tan shade on the front and white on the reverse. Because it is a double gauze, we suggest stay stitching your seams when dressmaking to prevent it ‘growing’.
Suitable for dresses, tops, loose trousers, and slouchy jackets.
- 52% linen, 48% cotton.
- 170cm wide, 195gsm or 5.75oz
- Dash size 4.3cm
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.