Organic Mono Spot£12.00/metre
Unique black and white hand block pattern from Jaipur.
A summer weight dressmaking cotton. Suitable for breezy tops, dresses and loose fitting trousers.
Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Ideal for following patterns in the Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
- 100% organic cotton. GOTS certified.
- 140cm wide.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- If you would like to order a sample of this cloth, please click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Please enter at least 0.5m