Organic Dry Oilskin -5oz Barley White£22.00/metre
Best quality organic dry oilskin made in the UK. Classic white, with a rip stop look, the squares are 3mm x 3mm.
This oilskin has a dry finish (no wax) and is soft and malleable. Unlike normal oilskin there would be no oil transfer so you don’t need to line your garment or bag.
This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won’t come through to the other side either.
Ideal for bags, accessories and all our coat patterns, Foreman, Ottoline, Landgate and TN31 Parka.
- 100% organic cotton
- 150cm wide
- Made in the UK
- Wash in cool water by hand. If you wash this cloth, you will need to re proof it using our reproofing spray
- Use a cool iron, or just finger press
- FCF free and biodegradable
- Oilskin will always be sent folded unless otherwise requested
- This cloth is GOTS certified
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart