European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Powder 385 can be used in the home for loose covers, curtains, cushions, and upholstery. Although this is our heaviest linen it is still soft and malleable so would work well for jackets and coats like the Strand, Foreman, Haremere, or even a sleeveless Trapeze.
We have 9 colours in this 385gsm linen range, to see these please click on ‘alternative fabrics’.
- 100% linen
- 135cm wide, 385gsm or 11.5oz.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.