Royal and Lime Squares£25.00/metre
Double sided laundered linen in royal blue and lime. This is a European laundered linen that is tumbled at the mill for softness.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Royal and Lime is a double gauze linen with a fairly open weave. It would be suitable for loose dresses and boxy tops or lightweight slouchy jackets. Not suitable for trousers.
- 100% linen
- 140cm wide, 215gsm or 6.34oz.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.