European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. A subtle mustard and tan check.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Rupert check is an ideal dress weight, but could also be used for lighter homeware projects.
- 100% linen.
- 4.5cm check repeat.
- 148cm wide, 200gsm or 6oz.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.