12.4oz Militaire Wool/Cotton£41.00/metre
An organic cotton/wool blend made in a tiny mill in eastern France by a craftsman weaver. He handles all the steps from sourcing the yarns, preparing them to weaving and finishing. This is a weighty cloth that would be suitable for coats and jackets – it is a subdued navy.
This cotton/wool twill is amazing quality and will make a coat that will last for years to come.
We would recommend using this cloth for our Ottoline jacket, TN31 Parka, or Foreman jacket.
- 133cm wide.
- 55% organic cotton, 45% wool.
- Made in France.
- Dry clean only.
- This cotton is Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 799.