Organic Cotton Poplin Diesel12.00/metre
Our organic poplin is a tightly woven cotton, washed at the mill to give a soft, lived in feel.
It has a crisp feel and holds it’s shape fairly well, so great for full dresses and skirts. Also ideal for the Edie, Florence and Ellsworth if you still want a bit of structure. A perfect choice for beginner sewers, very easy to work with.
This cloth is also suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron and Curlew top.
- 150cm wide.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Petrol blue.
- 3.7oz / 125gsm.
- Made in Turkey.
- Organic cotton is prone to occasional white slubs, these are not flaws.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent, and on a gentle spin. Always pre wash your cloth before sewing to get rid of any shrinkage.
- This cotton is Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 93.
Larli is wearing the Hattie dress, in a size 20.
Sample shipping is free. (Royal Mail 1st class post)
Everything else is £4.95. (DPD courier 1 – 5 days).
We offer a free shipping option for orders over £75. (DPD courier)
Next day by noon orders £15. (DPD courier) Please note you must place your order by noon to receive by noon the next day. If you order on a Friday you will receive your order on Monday by noon. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday before noon.