A lightweight cotton in a check of purple tones with a touch of white and mustard. Super soft and would be comfortable on the skin. We could see this being made into an Edie top.
It is semi-sheer with a gentle drape, you could use it as one layer or doubled up. Note if you are using it as one layer you’ll see what you are wearing underneath. Also ideal for facings and linings.
This is a deadstock fabric. Deadstock fabric is excess fabric from fashion designers, movie sets, and fabric mills that is no longer needed for the job it was originally intended for. It is not reorderable, so when it’s gone, it’s really gone.
This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron and Curlew top.
- 154cm wide.
- 2.8oz, 97gsm.
- 100% cotton.
- Country of origin; Italy.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent, and on a gentle spin. Always pre wash your cloth before sewing to get rid of any shrinkage.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Please enter at least 0.5m
Sample shipping is free. (Royal Mail 1st class post)
Everything else is £4.95. (DPD courier 1 – 5 days).
We offer a free shipping option for orders over £75. (DPD courier)
Next day by noon orders £15. (DPD courier) Please note you must place your order by noon to receive by noon the next day. If you order on a Friday you will receive your order on Monday by noon. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday before noon.