Coated Linen Indigo£15.00/metre
A coated linen, ideal for jackets like the TN31 Parka, and Landgate or our bag patterns.
This still has a soft handle even though it is coated, and has a slubby texture that will age beautifully.
This is an overstock fabric. Overstock fabric is excess fabric from fashion designers, movie sets, and fabric mills that is no longer needed for the job it was originally intended for. It is not re order able, so when it’s gone, it’s really gone!
- 100% linen.
- Dark indigo one side, a chalky indigo on the reverse.
- Water resistant.
- 140cm wide.
- Country of origin; (coated in the UK).
- Do not wash, let dirt dry and brush off.
- You can iron both sides.
- Please do request a sample to check this fabric is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Please enter at least 0.5m