Coated Linen Sand£15.00/metre
A coated linen, ideal for jackets like the TN31 Parka, and Landgate or our bag patterns.
This still has a soft handle even though it is coated, and has a slubby texture that will age beautifully.
This is an overstock fabric. Overstock fabric is excess fabric from fashion designers, movie sets, and fabric mills that is no longer needed for the job it was originally intended for. It is not re order able, so when it’s gone, it’s really gone!
- 100% linen.
- 140cm wide.
- Country of origin; (coated in the UK).
- Do not wash, let dirt dry and brush off.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- You can iron both sides.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project. To do so click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 464.