A vibrant floral cloth in a blend of linen and viscose, lovely and soft with a beautiful drape.
Suitable for dresses, tops, trousers and even lightweight jackets. This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Curlew and Saltmarsh.
This is a deadstock fabric. Deadstock fabric is excess fabric from fashion designers, movie sets, and fabric mills that is no longer needed for the job it was originally intended for. It is not reorderable, so when it’s gone, it’s really gone.
- 55% Linen, 45% Viscose
- 138cm wide.
- 5.6oz, 191gsm.
- Made in Italy.
- Wash cool on a delicate cycle with non-bio detergent and a gentle spin.
- Submerge fabric in water before putting in the drum.
- If you would like to order a sample of this cloth, please click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Please enter at least 0.5m
Sample shipping is free. (Royal Mail 1st class post)
Everything else is £4.95. (DPD courier 1 – 5 days).
We offer a free shipping option for orders over £75. (DPD courier)
Next day by noon orders £15. (DPD courier) Please note you must place your order by noon to receive by noon the next day. If you order on a Friday you will receive your order on Monday by noon. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday before noon.