Cantaloupe Linen Double Gauze28.50/metre
A linen double gauze of aquamarine on one side and a coral red on the other. Tumbled at the mill for softness, this fabric would be beautiful for dressmaking as well as for soft furnishings like cushions and throws.
Double gauze consists of two layers of fine open woven linen. They are attached together with tiny stab stitches at regular intervals, usually every centimetre, in a grid pattern.
This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
We have other colours in this cloth, to see them click on the ‘Alternatives’ tab.
- 142cm wide.
- Aquamarine and coral red.
- 100% linen.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent on a low spin.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
- Slubs and small knots are common in this type of cloth.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project. To do so click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 929.
- Please enter at least 0.5m
Sample shipping is free. (Royal Mail 1st class post)
Everything else is £4.95. (DPD courier 1 – 5 days).
We offer a free shipping option for orders over £75. (DPD courier)
Next day by noon orders £15. (DPD courier) Please note you must place your order by noon to receive by noon the next day. If you order on a Friday you will receive your order on Monday by noon. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday before noon.