Four Stripe Linen – Slate22.50/metre
A slubby linen ideal for oversized cushions, relaxed curtains or any home project. This linen has a fairly open weave.
Mid slate grey. This linen has four black stripes running through it.
We have 5 colours in this range. You can see these by clicking on alternative fabrics.
Sample pictured is the Workaday apron.
Only available in 0.5M increments.
- 120cm wide.
- 100% linen
- Stripe repeat 29cm, stripe width 7cm.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- If you are going to use this linen for curtains we recommend lining them to avoid sun damage.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made in India.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- This is only produced in 10M pieces, if you order over 10M’s it will not be sent in a continuous piece. If you require more than 10M it’s helpful to put in the message box at checkout what increments you would like.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project. To do so click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 36.
- Please enter at least 0.5m
Sample shipping is free. (Royal Mail 1st class post)
Everything else is £4.95. (DPD courier 1 – 5 days).
We offer a free shipping option for orders over £75. (DPD courier)
Next day by noon orders £15. (DPD courier) Please note you must place your order by noon to receive by noon the next day. If you order on a Friday you will receive your order on Monday by noon. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday before noon.