Wobble Navy Check26.00/metre
*Limited stock, this product is being discontinued*
European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Wobble Navy Check can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, tops, loose fitting trousers and even slouchy jackets.
Claire is wearing The Trapeze dress in a size 26.
- 143cm wide.
- 180gsm or 5.31oz.
- 100% linen.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project. To do so click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 665.
Sample shipping is free. (Royal Mail 1st class post)
Everything else is £4.95. (DPD courier 1 – 5 days).
We offer a free shipping option for orders over £75. (DPD courier)
Next day by noon orders £15. (DPD courier) Please note you must place your order by noon to receive by noon the next day. If you order on a Friday you will receive your order on Monday by noon. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday before noon.