Wobble Navy Check£25.00/metre
European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Wobble Navy Check can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, tops, loose fitting trousers and even slouchy jackets.
Claire is wearing The Trapeze dress in a size 26.
- 143cm wide.
- 180gsm or 5.31oz.
- 100% linen.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project. To do so click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 665.
- Please enter at least 0.5m