Organic Indigo Hopscotch12.00/metre
Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth. Ideal for tops, trousers, and dresses with fullness.
This fabric has a 3m repeat, please note if you order a sample it will only show a certain part of the pattern and not the whole pattern. It is only produced in 5m pieces, if you require more than 5m it will not be sent as a continuous piece.
- 118cm wide.
- 100% organic cotton. GOTS certified.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running, however Indigo will continue to get lighter over time as it will never truly fix.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 13.
Indigo Hopscotch is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, and Saltmarsh.
- Please enter at least 0.5m
Sample shipping is free. (Royal Mail 1st class post)
Everything else is £4.95. (DPD courier 1 – 5 days).
We offer a free shipping option for orders over £75. (DPD courier)
Next day by noon orders £15. (DPD courier) Please note you must place your order by noon to receive by noon the next day. If you order on a Friday you will receive your order on Monday by noon. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday before noon.