Organic Cotton Voile Mushroom£6.50/metre
An organic cotton voile which is soft, lightweight, and comfortable on the skin. A warm mushroom grey shade.
It is semi-sheer with a gentle drape, you could use it as one layer or doubled up. Note if you are using it as one layer you’ll see what you are wearing underneath, less so with the darker colours. Also ideal for facings and linings.
This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron and Curlew top.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Made in India.
- Organic cotton is prone to occasional white slubs, these are not flaws.
- 115cm wide.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent, and on a gentle spin. Always pre wash your cloth before sewing to get rid of any shrinkage.
- This cotton is Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.