Sweeps Scrim 185£19.50/metre
European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. Jet black.
The 185 dress weight linen is our go to linen for all dress making and is what we use for many of our samples. It is a great match for all of our patterns, dresses, tops and loose fitting trousers. It is suitable for the all of the patterns in our Workbook.
This linen also works well for lighter curtains for a casual less refined look.
It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
We have 22 colours in this 185gsm linen range, to see these please click on ‘alternative fabrics’. This 185 collection is a stock range so we should always have plenty in stock.
- 100% linen
- 143cm wide, 185gsm or 5.5oz.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.