European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Three Peaks is a three band weave in amazing shades of green, needs to be used for something with few details like a shift or the Camber dress which is a simple tee shape.
- 100% linen
- Bands are about 46cm wide
- 148cm wide
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.