A special washed wool and cotton blend, made in Japan. This fabric has a black grid design with a dark brown background. Because the black and brown are so close in shade the grid pattern is very subtle. It has a seersucker like texture, and is very soft against the skin.
This fabric would be ideal for a winter Edie dress or top, an Ellis or Trapeze dress. Click on ‘suitable fabrics’ to see all of the patterns it would be suitable for.
- 73% cotton, 27% wool.
- 5oz or 170gsm.
- 134cm wide.
- Country of origin; Japan.
- We recommend hand washing this fabric.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project. To do so click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Please enter at least 0.5m