OUT OF STOCK
A special washed wool and cotton blend, made in Japan. This fabric has a black grid design with a sludgy green background. It has a seersucker like texture, and is very soft against the skin.
This fabric would be ideal for a winter Edie dress or top, an Ellis or Trapeze dress. Click on ‘suitable fabrics’ to see all of the patterns it would be suitable for.
- 73% cotton, 27% wool.
- 5oz or 170gsm.
- 134cm wide.
- Country of origin; Japan.
- We recommend hand washing this fabric.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project. To do so click on the ‘buy’ tab and then ‘add sample to cart’.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- Please enter at least 0.5m
OUT OF STOCK
Sample shipping is free. (Royal Mail 1st class post)
Everything else is £4.95. (DPD courier 1 – 5 days).
We offer a free shipping option for orders over £75. (DPD courier)
Next day by noon orders £15. (DPD courier) Please note you must place your order by noon to receive by noon the next day. If you order on a Friday you will receive your order on Monday by noon. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday before noon.