Dusty Dip Rib7.75
Cotton ribbing for necklines, cuffs etc.
- A charcoal marl shade with a pale grey edge.
- Length approx 103cm’s, width 6cm’s wide. Pale grey edge: 3mm.
- Please note these are cut strips, you cannot buy them by the metre.
- Content: 71.2% GOTS organic cotton / 28.8% elastane. Made in France.
- The dyes used are Oeko-Tex certified.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, do not tumble dry.
We have designed these ribs to be used in conjunction with our Fielder pattern and Men’s Tee Shirt pattern. You could also use them for neckline ribbing and cuffing for classic sweatshirts.
To see what linens we think match this rib, click here.
Click here to find out how many ribs you’d need for the Fielder or Tee in your size, it also details how to attach the ribs.
- Please enter at least 0.5m
Sample shipping is free. (Royal Mail 1st class post)
Everything else is £4.95. (DPD courier 1 – 5 days).
We offer a free shipping option for orders over £75. (DPD courier)
Next day by noon orders £15. (DPD courier) Please note you must place your order by noon to receive by noon the next day. If you order on a Friday you will receive your order on Monday by noon. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday you will receive your order on Tuesday before noon.