These remnant pieces are end of rolls, they are not flawed in any way. The 20% off has already been added – so the price you see is the final price.
A deep indigo blue. This is a classic twill made from organic cotton, which has been washed and emerised at the mill for an incredibly soft brushed feel. Suitable for jackets, coats, bags, dungarees and trousers that require some structure, like our Eve pattern.
- 150cm wide.
- 12oz, 410gsm.
- 100% organic cotton.
- The yarn and dyes used are GOTS Certified.
- Due to the nature of the organic cotton yarn which is less refined and processed, there may be the odd white speck in this cloth.
- Wash at 40 degrees with a non bio detergent.
- Can be tumble dried on a low heat.
- Iron on a medium heat.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 387.