Connor is wearing the Billy.
Tobacco - Foreman Jacket
Black (out of stock) - Mary White Dress
French Blue - Ottoline
Stanley Tan. - Eve trousers (slightly altered leg), Workaday Apron, and the Jack Tar bag
Hastings Grey - Eve Trousers
Painter's Navy - Harlene
Ecru - Larli is wearing the Margo (new pattern soon).
We recommend pre washing your fabric before sewing. Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight canvas into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases in the fabric, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn't have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your fabric on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your fabric in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the canvas already wet.
- If you can break up your fabric into half this will help.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop, ironing on a medium heat whilst still damp will help.
- Can be tumble dried on a low heat.
When you have made the garment we would recommend washing it inside out.