Mahe is wearing the Sander (new pattern coming soon)
We have made the Harlene and the Sanda in the Painter's Navy.
We've also shown the other colours in the range made up:
Tobacco - Foreman Jacket
Black (out of stock) - Mary White Dress
French Blue - Ottoline
Stanley Tan. - Eve trousers (slightly altered leg), Workaday Apron, and the Jack Tar bag
Hastings Grey - Eve Trousers
Ecru - Larli is wearing the Margo (new pattern soon).
We recommend pre washing your fabric before sewing. Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight canvas into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases in the fabric, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn't have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your fabric on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your fabric in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the canvas already wet.
- If you can break up your fabric into half this will help.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop, ironing on a medium heat whilst still damp will help.
- Can be tumble dried on a low heat.
When you have made the garment we would recommend washing it inside out.